Camp Schedule: Saturday – November 23, 2019 10:00 AM- 12:00 PM : Youth & Cadet Training 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM : Junior & Senior Training 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM : Flexibility & Mobility Training Seminar* 4:00 PM -
Saturday – November 23, 2019
10:00 AM- 12:00 PM : Youth & Cadet Training
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM : Junior & Senior Training
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM : Flexibility & Mobility Training Seminar*
4:00 PM – 7:00 PM : Sparring Rumble
Sunday – November 24, 2019
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM : Cadet, Junior & Senior Training
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM : Flexibility & Mobility Training Seminar*
12:00 PM – 4:00 PM : KP&P EBP Matches
*Note: Each member club of Taekwondo Ontario in good standing is entitled to send ONE free participant (either Club Owner or Instructor) to attend the Flexibility & Mobility Training Seminar for FREE. All registered participants are also eligible to attend as part of the camp.
- Youth, Cadet, Junior or Senior Black Belts only unless permission to attend obtained ahead of time from Taekwondo Ontario
- All camp participants must be members in good standing with Taekwondo Ontario.
- 2 kick paddles per person
- Arm guard, shin guard, groin protector, chest protector, head gear, mouth guard. (Participants without head protector and mouth guard will not be able to participate in contact drills.)
- KPNP and Daedo socks are required for the electronic body protector matches
$50 – Pre-registration price online
$80 – At the door registration after close
Only online registration is accepted. Please click here to register.
- Attendance at this camp will count towards potential funding.
23 (Saturday) 10:00 am - 24 (Sunday) 4:00 pm EST